Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Power to the Bloggers...

So here we are, once again in blog-land, now with a new synonym. I figured I needed something new, so here it is. There are few things more important to me than Cooperation, but when I compare my views on the subject with others from around the country, I have found that the midwestern version of Cooperation is different from versions of other areas of the country. It's somewhere in between east-coast and west-coast ideas, not quite totally egalitarian, not quite totally bureaucratic. It's tough to explain.

Anyways, I haven't blogged in a long time, and this particular blog may or may not be updated regularly, depending on how much time I feel like spending on it. If you read and comment, I am more likely to continue updating, so if you want to read more of my (probably dry, boring, senseless, etc) rantings, let me know.

Today is Wednesday. This weekend is St. Patty's Day. Connor O'neils is opening at 7 am. I will probably be there (unless things go terribly awry... or I just don't wake up early enough). You should come visit me.

My mind is scattered, and I don't know where to start. Maybe I'll be able to pick something out to talk about tomorrow. As for tonight, remember this:

Life is good, no matter how hard it gets. Enjoy it to the last drop, and make sure to empty the bottle. Wasting life is like wasting good beer, it is simply not allowed.

Stop dicking around and live your life.

~T~

No comments: